Did you know….
- Hampshire Hotel-Delft Center has a Golden Green key?
- We have a sustainable purchasing policy. We make conscious choices and consider the possibility of fair-trade, bio-certified and / or regional products.
- This can be seen, among other things, at our breakfast buffet and the menu of restaurant Swing.
- We try to limit and separate our waste as much as possible.
- We strive to keep our water and energy consumption as low as possible.
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Hampshire Hotel- Delft Center supports several social projects.
- We only print when necessary and then also on durable paper with an FSC quality mark.
- Hampshire Hotel- Delft Center has a partnership with foundation Doel, Stichting Stunt and Werkze. We offer internships including students from the Herman Broereschool. The Alzheimercafé takes place every month in our hotel and we also support several other social projects.
- You will not notice all this during a stay in our hotel. We strive for a good balance between sustainable entrepreneurship and comfort.Heal the world. Make it a better place for you and for me.